Serie A Predictions, Live Stream and Odds 2022-23
Italian football returns. The 2022-23 Serie A season starts on August 13th, 2022 and will run till the first week of June 2023. Last season, AC Milan lifted the scudetto aloft, while Inter Milan settled for second place after a close battle.
Napoli failed to keep up the initial rhythm but managed to finish third, whereas Juventus pulled off a top-four finish after a dismal start to the season. Genoa suffered relegation after 15 long years in the top flight. Cagliari’s six-year stay also came to an end. Venezia dropping is no surprise, they have yet to prove they belong in the top tier. Teams promoted to Serie A from Serie B are Lecce, Cremonese and Monza.
A rule change is in place as of this season. If the first and second, or the 17th and 18th-placed teams are tied on points at the end of the campaign, the title will be determined through a play-off tie breaker to be held at a neutral site, as will the team to be relegated. Romelu Lukaku is back in Inter on loan. Juventus have been reinforced with Federico Chiesa and Paul Pogba.
Where to watch Serie A 2022-23?
Serie A Live Stream @ Bet365
In the UK, BT Sport covers all the live action of Serie A.
In the US, Paramount+ holds the broadcasting rights for Italian top-flight football.
TLN and fuboTV share the rights to broadcast live Serie A matches in Canada for the 2022-23 season.
In Australia, Serie A fans will need to be a subscriber to beIN Sports, which has the exclusive live coverage rights for this season.
Also in New Zealand, beIN Sports is the sole rights holder for live coverage of Serie A games.
Spanish fans catch catch the live action on M Liga de Campeones.
Seria A Outright Odds
The outright odds for all the teams to win the Seria A title this season is derived from the bet365.com site and mentioned below:
Serie A Weekly Odds
The following matches are scheduled to take place this week, with odds derived from the bet365.com site:
Here’s BettingPremier’s take on the major games of Serie A season 2022-23 for Matchday 38.
Torino FC vs Inter Milan
On Matchday 38 of the Serie A season, Inter Milan will face Torino at the Olimpico di Torino. Inter Milan finishes the season in third place in the Serie A standings with 69 points, while Torino sits in eighth place with 53 points.
- Torino FC: Torino comes into this match off a remarkable 0-4 win against Spezia, with goals from Wiśniewski, Samuele Ricci, Ivan Ili, and Karamoh. Torino enjoyed 51% possession in that game, and four of their eleven attempts were on target.
- Inter Milan:Inter Milan comes into this game off a 3-2 win over Atalanta in which they had 52% possession, and 11 of their 20 shots were on target.
The Torino team has had several recent games that ended with only one goal, demonstrating their offensive abilities. However, they showcased their potential by achieving an impressive score in their last clash against Spezia. While Torino has had a decent season overall, they have consistently demonstrated their strengths in most of their matches. On the other hand, Inter Milan has had a good season and possesses strong offensive skills. Furthermore, Inter Milan has maintained an unbeaten record in their last seven visits to Torino, highlighting their dominance over the team. It is anticipated that this game will be closely contested, but ultimately, Inter Milan is expected to emerge victorious.
FC Empoli vs Lazio
FC Empoli and Lazio face off in the last matchday 38 of the Serie A season. The Lazio squad has had a tremendous season, finishing in second place in the Serie A standings with 71 points, while the Empoli club is in 14th place with 43 points.
- FC Empoli: The Empoli club is coming off a 1-1 stalemate against Verona, in which Magnani scored the lone goal for the side. Empoli enjoyed 62% possession in that game, and three of their 13 attempts were on target.
- Lazio: The Lazio team is coming off a 3-2 win over Cremonese, in which Elseid Hysaj scored once, and Milinković-Savić scored twice.
Empoli has had a dismal season, but they come into this match with a five-game undefeated streak, which is rather impressive. They have a decent scoring ability, but the Empoli club is not very good defensively. The Empoli club has suffered several defeats as a result of its defensive measures. The Lazio squad, on the other hand, has had a good season and is in a good position this season. Coming into this encounter, Lazio feels at ease because they are unbeaten in their last eight meetings with Empoli. Lazio is likely to maintain its dominance in this encounter as well.
SSC Napoli vs Sampdoria
On Matchday 38 of the Serie A season, the teams of SSC Napoli and Sampdoria went head to head. The Napoli team has had a fantastic season, finishing in first place in the Serie A standings with 87 points, while the Sampdoria club is in last place with only 19 points.
- SSC Napoli: The Napoli club enters this match following a 2-2 tie against Bologna, in which Victor Osimhen scored twice. Napoli enjoyed 47% possession in that game, and eight of their eleven shots were on target.
- Sampdoria: The Sampdoria team heads into this match after a 2-2 tie over Sassuolo, where Sampdoria had 47% possessions and three of their 17 shots were on target.
The Napoli club has had a fantastic season, and they currently sit atop the Serie A standings. However, they have had a lackluster recent record, having won only three of their last ten games. But I believe they will win their final game of the season against Sampdoria, a team Napoli has previously beaten eight times in a row. Sampdoria, on the other side, has had a miserable season, going winless in their last 10 matches. Obviously, based on their recent statistics, the Napoli side has a better probability of winning this match.
AC Milan vs Hellas Verona
On Matchday 38 of the Serie A season, Verona will face AC Milan at San Siro on June 4, 2023. AC Milan is now fourth in the Serie A standings with 67 points, while Hellas Verona is 18th with 31 points.
- AC Milan: The AC Milan club comes into this match off a 1-0 win against Juventus, with Olivier Giroud scoring the only goal. AC Milan enjoyed 52% possession in that game, and three of their nine shots were on target.
- Hellas Verona: The Verona team ended its previous match with a 1-1 tie over Empoli, where Adolfo Gaich scored the lone goal for the Verona side. In that match, the Verona team had 38% possessions, and four of their 13 shots were on target.
Before this game, Hellas Verona had not won in their previous three matches. They had a terrible season in which they lost most of their games by a single goal, and the end of the season is unlikely to bring about any changes in Verona’s playing methods. AC Milan, on the other side, has had a good season, winning four games against Verona in their previous clashes. AC Milan is in a terrific position to take on Verona again and hence has a stronger chance of winning this encounter.
AS Roma vs Spezia
On June 4, 2023, Spezia and AS Roma square off on the 38th matchday of the Serie A season. The previous meeting between these clubs resulted in a 0-2 win for Roma, and it will be interesting to see whether the same pattern continues again or if Spezia emerges victorious to close the season.
- AS Roma: The Roma club will be looking to bounce back from their last 2-1 loss to Fiorentina, in which Stephan El Shaarawy scored the lone goal for Roma. The Roma squad enjoyed 34% possession in that game, and four of their eight attempts were on target.
- Spezia: The Spezia team heads into this match after a disappointing 0-4 loss against Torino, where Spezia had 49% possessions, and only one of their nine shots was on target.
The Spezia team has experienced a dreadful season, evident in their recent uneventful games, as they have managed to win just one out of their last ten matches. Their performances in away matches have been declining, and it is unlikely that they will conclude the season on a positive note. In contrast, AS Roma has already emerged victorious in their three previous encounters with Spezia, and I anticipate that this trend will continue in the upcoming match.
betting/ 1 day ago
2023 FA Cup Finals: Manchester City vs Manchester United – Odds and Predictions
Brace yourself for an electrifying showdown in London’s hallowed grounds as two of the...
Motorsport/ 2 days ago
F1 Spanish Grand Prix 2023 – Circuit, Streaming Info, Schedule, Odds and Predictions
Get ready for an electrifying event on June 04, 2023, as the Spanish Grand...
boxing/ 3 days ago
Claressa Shields vs Maricela Cornejo – Streaming Info, Fight card, Stats, Odds and Prediction
Claressa Shields, the two-time Olympic gold medalist, and women’s middleweight champion will battle Maricela...