The NBA Playoffs of 2023 are approaching, and the regular season will conclude on April 9, 2023. This brings more excitement to the NBA fans, who all waiting to see their stars playing.
Following a two-day break, the Play-in tournament will commence, and the First-round playoff matchups will begin on April 15. As a result, fans will experience immense pressure as they watch their favourite teams compete to become the 2023 NBA Champions. Therefore, let us examine all the information and teams that are likely to make their playoff dreams a reality.
|Seed||Eastern Conference||Seed||Western Conference|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||1||Denver Nuggets|
|2||Boston Celtics||2||Sacramento Kings|
|3||Philadelphia 76ers||3||Memphis Grizzlies|
|4||Cleveland Cavaliers||4||Phoenix Suns|
|5||Brooklyn Nets||5||LA Clippers|
|6||New York Knicks||6||Golden State Warriors|
|7||Miami Heat||7||Minnesota Timberwolves|
|8||Atlanta Hawks||8||OKC Thunder|
|9||Toronto Raptors||9||Dallas Mavericks|
|10||Washington Wizards||10||Los Angeles Lakers|
What is NBA Play-In Tournament?
- During the Play-In Tournament, teams ranked #7 and #8 in each conference will get two chances to win one game and secure a spot in the playoffs. Conversely, teams ranked #9 and #10 in each conference will need to win two games in a row to qualify for the playoffs.
- The team ranked #7 in each conference will play against the team ranked #8, with the victorious team being awarded the #7 seed. The losing team will face off against the winner of the #9 vs #10 game. The winner of that game will then earn the #8 seed and qualify for the playoffs.
NBA Weekly Odds
On the Bubble
- Eastern Conference: Chicago Bulls, Indiana Pacers and Orlando Magic.
- Western Conference: Utah Jazz, New Orleans Pelicans and Portland Trail Blazers.
These are the teams of the respective Conferences who all are “On the Bubble”, and they are uncertain and unpredictable of the situation that can either clinch a playoff spot or be eliminated depending on the results of their remaining games or the games of other teams in the league.
Facing elimination from playoff contention
- Eastern Conference: Charlotte Hornets and Detroit Pistons.
- Western Conference: San Antonio Spurs and Houston Rockets.
With the regular season coming to a close and the playoff race heating up, these teams will need to win their remaining games and hope for favourable results from other teams if they hope to keep their playoff hopes alive.
Important Dates for the 2023 NBA:
|April 9||NBA regular season ends|
|April 11-14||NBA Play-In Tournament 2023|
|April 15||NBA Playoffs 2023 starts|
|May 1-2||NBA Conference Semifinals starts (Possibility of moving up to April 29-30)|
|May 16-17||NBA Conference Finals starts (Possibility of moving up to May 14-15)|
|June 1||NBA Finals 2023 Game 1|
|June 4||NBA Finals 2023 Game 2|
|June 7||NBA Finals 2023 Game 3|
|June 9||NBA Finals 2023 Game 4|
|June 12||NBA Finals 2023 Game 5 (if required)|
|June 15||NBA Finals 2023 Game 6 (if required)|
|June 18||NBA Finals 2023 Game 7 (if required)|
With the playoffs just around the corner, the 2023 NBA season promises to be full of excitement and surprises. With the current standings, and key dates in mind, let’s keep a close eye on the “On the Bubble” teams and those facing elimination from playoff contention. Stay tuned for the thrilling games ahead!
betting/ 1 day ago
2023 FA Cup Finals: Manchester City vs Manchester United – Odds and Predictions
Brace yourself for an electrifying showdown in London’s hallowed grounds as two of the...
Motorsport/ 2 days ago
F1 Spanish Grand Prix 2023 – Circuit, Streaming Info, Schedule, Odds and Predictions
Get ready for an electrifying event on June 04, 2023, as the Spanish Grand...
boxing/ 3 days ago
Claressa Shields vs Maricela Cornejo – Streaming Info, Fight card, Stats, Odds and Prediction
Claressa Shields, the two-time Olympic gold medalist, and women’s middleweight champion will battle Maricela...